2018 Mikelson 43 Zeus Sportfisher
Generation II, Hull #086
June-2018 Factory Completion
Massive <$164,000> Factory Discount
Generation II – New in 2018
- Sleek New Side-Cabin Window Design
- New Engine Air Intake Vent Design
- Delete Accent Stripe & Side Cabin Window Paint
The custom-built Tom Fexas designed Mikelson 43 Zeus Sportfisher dominates her class:
- Massive Salon with 360-Degree Windows and 6’ 6” Headroom
- (2) Generous Staterooms
- Large Under-Salon Utility Room
- Enormous Flybridge with Forward and Aft Tournament Stations
- Molded Staircase from Cockpit to Flybridge
- Stand-Up Engine Room
- Cockpit Day Head with Shower
- Standard 600 Gallon Fuel Capacity (optional 800 Gal)
With twin 550hp QSB Cummins “Common Rail” diesels coupled to the Zeus Pod Drive system, the M43 Zeus Sportfisher is able to cruise in excess of 25 knots at 0.7 miles per gallon.
At hull speed, the M43 is as efficient as most single engine trawlers, making her an outstanding “hybrid” for both the cruiser and angler.
With the handy Zeus Joy-Stick, even the most novice boater can easily handle the M43 in close quarters.
The M43 is built on a sold fiberglass hull with Corecell foam core construction above the waterline.
To date, well over eighty custom Mikelson 43 Sportfishers have been delivered throughout the globe.