- Twin 3406 800hp Caterpillar
Diesels, 1,680 hrs
- 2 x Norpro 18kw generators
- 9 sq. ft. Wesmar stabilizers
- 1200 gpd FCI Max Q watermaker
- Charles Ind. Iso-boost transformer
- oversized mufflers with underwater exhaust
- Newmar 12V & 24V charges
- 2400 Watt Charles Ind. inverter/charger
- Flybridge, cockpit and aft lounge deck refrigerators
- Built-in Ice chest on lanai deck
- Built-in flip-up teak tables at lanai deck
- largest lanai/observation deck available on any Nomad
- Salon drink refrigerator
- Icemakers (lounge deck and salon)
- Scottsman commercial icemaker in crew area
- 7 cu.ft. chest freezer below salon TV
- 6 x house batteries new in 2011
- 2 x start batteries new in 2011
- Side Power bow thruster
- New bottom paint in 2011
- umbrella, sink, table and SS BBQ on lounge deck above cockpit behind flybridge
- Steelhead 1200# davit on bow
- 11' 2" Zodiac/Mercury RIB with 9 hp Taihatsu 4 stroke engine
- Custom Barrett bonded glass flybridge enclosure
- two built-in BBQ's (one in cockpit and one on Lounge deck above)
This Mikelson Nomad is a unique blend of cruising comfort and sportfishing. Highly customized, the owners spared no expense when it came to building and outfitting. Upgraded 800hp CAT engines give this Nomad a faster cruise and top speed while maintaining phenominal efficiency. Living amenities and creature comforts are a priority with extended cruising and entertaining apparent in every detail. From her outdoor grilling stations in both the cockpit and upper lounge deck to her automatically reclining sunbed on the upper lounge deck, you won't find a more comfortable liveaboard in this size range.
When owners and guests are not cooking and relaxing, fishing is on the agenda with amenities rivaling those of the most serious tournament sportfishers. With an enlarged custom built in- transom biat tank able to hold live bait for extended periods, there are no fishing grounds that are unreachable for this 62' Mikelson Nomad. She also boasts a generous amount of rocket launcher/rod holders, outriggers, cockpit combing pad, trolling valves, custom-designed tackle center and much more...
The owners of this Mikelson Nomad spared no expense in her maintainance and upkeep. She is waxed every single month and has extremely detailed and thorough logs and records. You won't find a more pristine pre-owned boat out there.
This Mikelson 62' Nomad features a 3 stateroom (mid ship master), 3 head layout with the popular up-galley located behind the pilothouse area. Each stateroom features a flat screen TV and stereo with Ipod docking station and surround sound.
Her extended cockpit gives huge space for fishing and space on the raised lanai deck where guests can observe the fishing action while staying cool in the shade of the lounge deck overhang. She features a flybridge with an observation tower above and an amazing lounge deck directly behind where guests and owners can lounge, cook, eat, drink and enjoy life. Forward, directly in front of the portuguese bridge, the bow houses a davit and space for a RIB.
The Mikelson Nomad is one of the only yachts available in her size range to feature exclusive crew quarters. Located aft, below the lanai deck, the crew area is completely isolated from owner and guest accomodations and gives crew their own space and living amenities.
- Fisher Paykel refer freezer
- GE Monogram:
- micro/convection oven
- trash compactor
- 3 burner electric cooktop
Beam: 18' 9 "
Draft: 5' 6"
Fuel Capacity: 2,380
Price: $1,850,000 USD
Particulars believed to be correct, but not guaranteed
- 2 x Furuno Navnet II 6 kw black box radar/plotter
- Furuno 10.4" Navnet II VX2 GPS Plotter
- Furuno 7" Navnet II VX2 color GPS Plotter
- Furuno Navnet sounder 50/200KHZ
- 4 x Furuno Navnet remote data display
- Furuno Navpilot 500 autopilot system
- 2 x NEC 17" LCD displays
- 2 x Uniden UM625C VHF radio w. DSC and Hailer
- Flybridge Bravo 15.4" LCD flip down monitor
- Seatel 2498S SAT TV Airmar weatehr station
- 2 x Clover .25" color I/R cameras in engine room
- Precision marine custom 30' fiberglass Outriggers with maximizers
- Cockpit combing pad
- Off-shore custom in-transom bait tank with built-in tuna tubes and mackeral tubes
- 26 x drop-down rocket launcher/rod holders
- 14 x trolling rod holders in cockpit
- Bow bait tank
- Custom "fishing" transom with vertical rise and twin transom doors (one on each side of bait tank)
- Custom portuguese bridge with teak all the way around and custom lighted steps instead of incline