- Twin 3208 CAT's (2000 hrs). Repowed in 1996.
- 12 KW Norhtern Lites Generator
- 2500watt Heart Inverter
- Sea Recovery Water Maker 600gpd
- (2) Heat and Air Conditioning Units
- (4) Racor Fuel filter system
- Oil Change Pump Out System
- New Pumps, mascerator (2007)
- Promarine Charger 40amp (2007)
- Xantrex Link 20 Battery Monitor (2007)
- (5) 8D Batteries (new wiring) (2007)
Huge cockpit affords owners and guest entertaining area for fishing, sunning, swimming/diving and cockptail cruises etc etc. Transom duplex bait tank, rod holders in transom caprail, rocket launchers, Outriggers.
Flybridge is very large, with two control stations, one main helm seat and controls forward and aft tournament control station, aft to portside.
Large circular settee and table, with hi-lo table retracting to additional berth.
- Duplex Transom Bait Tank
- Rupp Outriggers
- Teak Cockpit Decking
- Cockpit helm station with controls
- Foredeck dingy davit and chocks
- 13' Caribe inflatable with 40hp Suzuki (2004 like new)
- Forward helm station with controls
- Aft Tournament helm station w/ controls
- Circular settee with Hi-Lo table
- Refer/Icemaker on FB
- New stataglass 2007
- New Canvas 2007
This galley forward 2 stateroom / 2 head Mikelson 50SF is a great example of a Tom Fexas designed Mikelson sport fisher that has been well cared for over the years.
Vessel was repowered with 3208TA CATS in 1996 and has approx 2000 hrs on mains currently. Vessel is kept at owners private dock and is easy to show. Large flying bridge, huge cockpit, large salon, updated interior appointments/decor, low center of gravity and exceptional range and fuel efficiency. What more could you want? PRICED TO SELL.... MOTIVATED SELLER......
THIS VESSEL IS HELD IN A DELEWARE LLC AFFORDING BUYERS HUGE TAX SAVINGS.
Flybridge Forward Station
Flybridge Aft Station
The Mikelson 50 salon steps down one step from the cockpit into the salon, promoting Mikelson Yachts design of extremely low center of gravity, approximately 4 inches above the waterline and in the center of the vessel. The vessels unique design, placing the engines aft under the cockpit and the fuel midships and deep in the bilge, so that as the fuel is used, the vessel lightens and rises on her waterline accordingly, permoting perfect trim and balance, whether full of fuel or not. The vessels under water exhaust and muffler systems deadens the vessels exhaust noise and alleviates the smell of deisel. Sony AM/FM stereo throughout. Huge under salon storage area for provisioning. Washer dryer combo unit.
- Galley forward to portside
- Dinette aft of galley portside
- Entertainment center, TV and Bar, portside aft
- Salon settee forward to starboardside
- Icemaker, end table, barrel chair and electrical panel cabinet aft
- GE Micro Wave
- Norcold Refer Freezer in galley
- Creda 4 burner cook top
- Trash Compactor
Beam: 16' 8"
Draft: 3' 10"
Fuel Capacity: 1,000 gal.
Water Capacity: 250 gal.
Asking Price: $380,000 USD
Location: Ventura, CA
- RayMarine E-120 (2007)
- RayMarine VHF (2007)
- FloScans (2007)
- SkyMate Weather Email (2007)
- Kenwood VHF (salon)
- EPRIB (2007)
- Robertson Auto Pilot
- (3)station Glendenning Controls, (FB forward, FB aft and cockpit)