Vessel is in very good condition and due to her low center of gravity, hence exceptional stability, has been used as a "committee boat" for Yacht Club Races in San Diego over approximately the past 5 years.
Owner lives out of State and says sell!
- Twin 8.2L Detroit Diesels 260hp each. Fuel Filters
- Electronic tachs
- Galvonic Isolators
- 6.5 KW Genset w/ own start battery and Raw Water Sea Strainers
- Link20 Battery Combiners for 2 battery banks
- Balmar Digital Voltage Regulator
- Central air conditioning and heat
- Fire Extinguishing System
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Hynautic Hydraulic Steering
- Fresh Water Cooling System
- Engine Alarms
- Fuel Shut Off Valve
- Bilge Pumps
- Electric Holdiing Tank Head
- Tank Tender System
Cockpit salon sliding doors open to allow for large, expanded indoor/outdoor living area. Teak cockpit decking. Transom door and swim step allow for easy boarding access. The Mikelson 42 has a good size cockpit for fishing and generous lazerette stroage for gear.
Engines are access by twin cockpit hatches that raise to expose all mechanical.
- Anchor Davit
- Fiberglass Deck (Hull colr is white)
- Salt Water Wash Down System
- Maxwell 3000 Electric Windlass
- Fenders and Lines
- Hard Bottom Inflatable with 8 hp outboard motor
- Life Jackets and Life Ring
- Navigational Lights
- Swim Platform
- Saltwater/Freshwater washdowns
- Hot-Cold cockpit shower
- Teak Cockpit Deck
This Tom Fexas designed Mikelson 42 Sport Fisher sports a large bridge, open airey interior layout with lots of windows, 2 staterooms / 1 head arrangement with a tradtional Mikelson aft engine placement.
Sleeps four (4) owners and guests in two (2) staterooms. Large doulbe entry sliding doors at cockpit to salon transition, opens into spacious and airy salon with 360 degree of windows. To starboard there is a comfortable, roomy settee, coffee table and inside steering station and to port, there is a TV stereo and L-Shaped galley. Interior has had numerous upgrades.
- 2 Staterooms
/ 1 Head
- Large salon with inside steering station
- Dinette with seating
- Refer with Freezer
- Hot Water Heater
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Micro Wave Oven
- Propane Stove with remote mounted propane tank
- Pressure Water System
- (2) Norcold refers
- Ice Maker
Flybridge has complete eisenglass enclosure, biminit top, canvas and carpet, helm chair, twin settees with under seat storage.
- 48 Mile Radar
- I-Com VHF Radio
- Garmin 300 Plotter w/ Blue Chart
- CD Player / DVD Player
- Matrix Interphase Sounder
- Rudder Angle Indicator
- AM/FM Radio on Bridge
- Magellan GPS Sytem
- Intercom System
- AM/FM Radio in Salon
The M42's have been proven sport fishers. There is a Pacific Edge 3 scoop removable bait tank that attaches to the swim step, that stores under the cockpit when not in use. Precision Marine Outriggers with Precision Marine Maximizer brackets, 12 custom rocket launchers, rod holderes in transom cap rail, transom door and swim step.
THIS 42' TWIN DIESEL SPORTFISHER BURNS 12GPH AT 15 KNOTS ALLOWING FOR ALL DAY CRUISE USING APPROXIMATELY 20 GALLONS. OWNER MAY CONSIDER QUALIFIED TRADE IN
Displacement: 24,000 LBS
Fuel Capacity: 400 GAL
Water Capacity: 200 GAL
Designer: Tom Fexas
Location: San Diego, CA
Price: $170,000 - REDUCED to $149,000
Particulars believed to be correct, but not guaranteed